Private rehab is a place where people struggling with addiction go to get professional help. Treatment programmes at rehab clinics are focused on helping clients to break the cycle of active addiction and acquire the tools they need for long term recovery.
Residential private rehab is widely accepted as the most effective way to treat addiction.
Who you’ll talk with when you call
Your call matters.
We respect the confidentiality and sensitive nature of your call.
We don’t judge and we know how much courage it takes to ask for help.
The benefits of private rehab
Whilst programmes, prices and philosophies vary from clinic to clinic, private rehabs generally offer the following benefits:
- They are residential which means that clients can focus simply on getting well, without the distractions or pressures from home or work.
- They are specialists in addiction and have the expertise and experience to help people recover.
- They offer tailored treatment plans for individual clients.
- They recognise that treatment is often needed urgently and can be accessed immediately.
- They offer superior levels of comfort, care and staffing.
- They offer aftercare to support clients once they return to their home environment.
Important considerations in private rehab…
If you are considering alcohol or drug rehab for you or a family member, you probably have lots of questions.
Our role is to help answer these questions and support you through the process of choosing rehab and ultimately securing the right help for you and your family.
We recognise that coming to terms with an addiction is a huge step, one that often causes a lot of stress and worry. By calling us, we can listen to your needs and wants and help you make an informed decision about the next right step.
If you’d prefer to read more about private rehab and what’s available, please visit our treatment centre directory where you can:
- Read about what treatment is like
- Start to understand the different approaches on offer
- View image galleries to get a sense of the environment
- Download brochures for different clinics
Choose confidently with Port of Call
- We visit all clinics so you don’t have to.
- We keep appraised of CQC reports.
- We talk with 100 alumni clients every year.
- We make sure you get the best price possible.
- We respect the confidentiality and sensitive nature of your call.
- We don’t judge and we know how much courage it takes to ask for help.
Mike from Manchester
“I wanted a single room and a gym and I didn’t like the 12 step approach. They found me the right place and I loved it”
Gill from Blackburn
“My Dad needed a lift into treatment on a Sunday while we were out of the country. Christine handled everything for us”
Susan from Wolverhampton
“I wanted somewhere caring and compassionate. Not a boot camp approach. I really enjoyed rehab and I'm sober 6 months on”
FAQs about private rehab
Help & Advice
Other people were interested in