Lancashire Rehab Centre
Leading light in Lancashire rehab. An intimate, small scale centre with a first-rate reputation. This Lancashire addiction centre has established an excellent reputation for top standard recovery focused residential treatment. Catering for up 20 individuals, this small scale centre is ideal for those seeking privacy and respite.
- Detoxification (where necessary)
- Group and one-to-one therapy sessions
- Specialist therapy programmes
- Holistic therapies (like yoga, art therapy and swimming)
- Aftercare, twice weekly (12 months free)
- Abstinence based 12-step treatment programme
- Family support
With its established reputation for successful, recovery-focused residential treatment, this Lancashire clinic specializes in personalised programmes for up to 20 individuals, delivered by a highly experienced team. Being smaller in scale, the clinic and its team are able to work closely with residents in developing the most successful routes to recovery.
For those seeking privacy and respite, this is a prime rehab destination in a beautiful part of North West England. Facilities are equally impressive, with private en-suite bedrooms complete with TV and phone, communal lounges and a dining room for guests and their families.
Typically, treatment on an inpatient basis lasts 28 days, although programmes can be customised to individual circumstances and lifestyle commitments. Treatment for addiction is based on an abstinence model of care designed to restore well being through a 12-step approach complemented by cognitive, psychodynamic, holistic and other valuable therapies. A fully qualified team, from psychiatrists and therapists to nurses and key workers, oversee all aspects of the programmes.
Who is most suited to this treatment centre?
- Those who will most benefit from an abstinence based method of approach
- Those looking for personal space and privacy in a tranquil garden setting
- Men and women over the age of 18 who present with an addiction
- Men and women with an addiction who have dual diagnosis or complex needs.
Port of Call can help expedite your admission into treatment at this clinic. To organise a free assessment or to speak to someone who has completed treatment here, call 08000029010.
Support sessions and meetings in Lancashire
You can find a list of all AA meetings in Sunderland via the AA finder here https://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/.
We’ve pulled together some of the most useful resources and information for Lancashire below:
We have also created some guides to help you understand more about rehab and what to expect.
- Friends with addiction
- How much does private rehab cost
- What is rehab
- How long does rehab take
- Cocaine addiction