Kent Rehab Centre
Exuding calm, competence and confidence, this impressive Kent clinic offers recovery-driven programmes for up to 52 individuals, as well as outpatient and day care services.
- Abstinence based 12-step treatment programme
- Group and one-to-one therapy sessions
- Holistic therapies (like yoga, art therapy and swimming)
- Family support available
- Consultant or medical assessment
- Specialist therapy programmes
- 12 months free aftercare
Personal treatment programmes in a stunning location
Exuding calm, competence and confidence, this impressive Kent clinic offers recovery-driven programmes for up to 52 individuals, as well as outpatient and day care services. The programmes are delivered and reviewed by a multidisciplinary team dedicated to achieving maximum client well being.
The personal comfort of residents is assured with the use of their own private en-suite bedrooms with TV and telephone, complemented by amenities such as a waitress service dining room that is also available to guests. The well-tended private gardens provide a tranquil setting for the recovery process.
Typically, treatment on an inpatient basis lasts 28 days, although programmes can be customised to individual circumstances and lifestyle commitments. Treatment for addiction is based on an abstinence model of care designed to restore well being through a 12-step approach complemented by cognitive, psychodynamic, holistic and other valuable therapies. A fully qualified team, from psychiatrists and therapists to nurses and key workers, oversee all aspects of the programmes.
This treatment centre is most suited for
- Those who feel they will benefit from an abstinence-based approach.
- Those looking for personal space and privacy in a meditative setting.
- Men and women over the age of 18 who present with an addiction.
- Men and women with an addiction who have dual diagnosis or complex needs.
Port of Call can help expedite your admission into treatment at this clinic. To organise a free assessment or to speak to someone who has completed treatment here, call 08000029010.
AA meetings and addiction support sessions in Kent
For further information visit https://www.kent.gov.uk/social-care-and-health/health/drug-misuse/alcohol-and-drug-support.
We have also created some guides to help you understand more about rehab and what to expect.