Finding a Private Alcohol Rehab Centre, at what could very well be your lowest ebb, can often be the last thing on your mind. However, seeking out the professional support and counselling on offer at an alcohol rehab centre could be the best thing you ever do.
Alcohol rehab offers an intensive, residential programme of support that helps deal with both the physical and psychological aspects of alcohol addiction, the main aim being to help clients become free from alcohol and get into long term recovery.
For dependent drinkers, becoming alcohol free is something that needs to be done in a safe and medically supervised environment. Alcohol rehab clinics have detox facilities for this very purpose. Once safely detoxed, alcohol rehab programmes then help clients address the psychological aspects of addiction and acquire the tools they will need for long-term recovery and to avoid relapse.
Private Alcohol Rehab Centre options
Successful treatment for alcohol addiction can take several forms and determining the best course of action for you or your family is the next step. There are numerous ways to tackle alcohol addiction; from support groups, to counselling, from free ‘outpatient’ services to private residential treatment.
We wish to assure you that help is available and we’re here to help you navigate a range of treatment options. We would urge anyone who is contemplating professional alcohol addiction treatment to seek help with this process. Reaching out for help is very much the first step in tackling an addiction; one that requires a lot of courage but will ultimately help you to get well.
Port of Call can help you
There is no need to go it alone when it comes to seeking help with an alcohol addiction. Port of Call is here to guide you at every step of the journey, from securing your place at the most appropriate Alcohol Rehab Centre for you, through to ongoing aftercare in recovery.
When you call Port of Call, you can be sure that:
- You will speak in confidence to someone who will listen to what’s happening in your life.
- Your situation will be explored fully and appropriate suggestions and recommendations will be given.
- You will speak to someone who understands addiction, someone who is in active recovery and someone who is able to provide you with un-biased and impartial information and advice.
How to contact us for help
- Call our free alcohol addiction helpline on 08000029010.
- Send us a CALL BACK REQUEST and we will call you at a convenient time.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for the right alcohol rehab centre for you? Our team of independent rehab specialists can help you navigate all the options. Call our free phone line today on 08000029010.