Finding a suitable alcohol rehab can be both challenging and daunting. With so many alcohol rehab options available it can be difficult to know that you have picked the right one. However, Port of Call is on hand to help you navigate the different types of alcohol rehab. Here we discuss the different luxury treatment centres available.
Luxury alcohol treatment centres
A private luxury treatment centre is the perfect place for seeking alcohol addiction treatment. A luxury rehab facility will offer the best possible care and facilities, increasing the chance of treatment being successful. When choosing a luxury alcohol treatment centre, we recommend you consider the following:
- How long can you commit to treatment for?
- Are you prepared to travel to rehab?
- What standard of accommodation do you require?
- What treatment approach will you be most comfortable with?
- Do you require medical or psychiatric support?
- How will you finance the treatment?
- What is your budget?
Depending on your answers to the above questions, it is likely your search criteria will have narrowed down the results. While some may opt for a luxury treatment centre, others may choose to visit an outpatient facility, as they cannot commit to the full inpatient treatment option. If you are struggling to find the right treatment centre to meet your requirements, Port of Call is on hand to help you.
Choosing a luxury treatment centre
At Port of Call, we boast a wide network of rehabilitation facilities to ensure everyone receives the alcohol treatment programme they require. Below we offer an example of what to expect from a luxury alcohol treatment centre based in London.
The Addiction Treatment Centre, London is a residential luxury rehab, set in a tranquil environment offering inpatient, outpatient and day care services. Specialising in clinical detoxification, alcohol and drug addiction, the centre features a wide range of personalised treatment programmes and a range of therapies, including:
- Detoxification treatment and supported abstinence
- Group and one-to-one therapy sessions
- Holistic therapies (like yoga, art therapy and swimming)
- Family support
- Aftercare, twice weekly (12 months free)
- Abstinence based 12-step treatment programme
- Psycho-educational workshops
If you require assistance to find a suitable luxury alcohol treatment centre, contact the team at Port of Call today on 08000029010. Whether you are looking for addiction treatment in Manchester, all the way down to London, we can help.