Rehabilitation, whether that may be alcohol rehab or drug rehab, is an important consideration for anyone who has an addiction. A luxury rehab facility offers the best care and treatment options. In Port of Call’s latest blog, we answer frequently asked questions and discuss luxury rehab costs.
How much does luxury rehab cost?
When choosing a rehabilitation facility, it is important to know how much the treatment will cost. Luxury rehab costs will depend on a number of factors, including:
- Type of facility
- Location of facility
- Size of the programme
- Treatments included
- Length of the programme
- Amenities offered
The cost of luxury treatment programmes can start at £10,000 for 28 days of treatment. A luxury rehabilitation centre is traditionally designed for clients who want to live in a high-end, luxurious setting throughout their treatment. Additionally, luxury rehab will also provide individualised therapeutic techniques, in order to help their clients to get the best possible results from their rehab treatment.
Benefits of paying the luxury rehab cost
Luxury, or executive rehab centres provide advanced drug and alcohol treatments in a private facility. For those who wish to gain the most from their addiction treatment, luxury rehab may be the right option. Luxury rehab cost will largely depend on the type of facility and range of treatments on offer. It is important to weigh up the pros of paying for a luxury rehab facility.
What to expect from luxury rehab
If you choose to receive addiction treatment in a luxury rehab centre, your comfort, amenities and level of care will increase. Below we offer some information on what to expect from a luxury rehab.
- Treatment planning.
- 24-hour access to medical staff.
- Around-the-clock supervision.
- Bed/dresser/private room.
- 3 meals daily.
- Laundry services done for you.
- Daily group counselling and addiction education.
- Holistic treatments: acupuncture, homeopathic medicine, herbal medicine, naturopathic options.
- Individual counselling with a counsellor or therapist daily.
- Weekly individual therapy with a high-level clinician.
- Inside and outside (of property) AA/NA meetings and 12-Step work or an alternative.
- Outside activities and weekend activities – gym, yoga.
- Variety of therapies: expressive therapies such as art therapy, music therapy, equine therapy.
- Lifestyle practices – healthy lifestyle counselling, spiritual well-being.
If you require more information on the luxury rehab costs, contact Port of Call today. Our team of private rehab experts will help you to find the right treatment centre for your needs.