If you are worried about your relationship with alcohol or drugs then you have come to the right place. We know how difficult this time can be because we have been there ourselves.
Simply by being here, you have made the first vital step in terms of reaching out and asking for help.
There is a way out
Questions to ask yourself if you believe you may have a problem with either drink or drugs
- Has my alcohol or drug use become more frequent?
- Have I increased my alcohol or drug consumption to get the same effect?
- Have I tried to moderate or stop but haven’t succeeded?
- Have my friends and family commented on my drink or drug use?
- Do I use alcohol or drugs to suppress negative feelings?
- Do I wake up feeling confused, depressed, or remorseful after drinking or using drugs?
- Have I lost interest in friends or interests for alcohol or drug use?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please reach out to us and we can recommend the best course of action to take next. Please call our free phone line on 08000029010.